Tuesday, November 21, 2017

36 weeks



How far along? 36 weeks, 6 days

Total weight gain/measurements: 16 lbs. I gained a lb. BOOHOO. Probably because we keep eating out. I'm keeping my blood sugar good, but I need to get back on track eating at home.


Maternity clothes: I really want some long sleeve maternity shirts but it seriously feels like such a waste to buy maternity shirts at 37 weeks pregnant haha.

Sleep: I stay up way too late, but I fall asleep easier that way. Naps are pretty easy for me, so I don't understand why bedtime is just so rough on my body! I'm waking up at 6 am consistently, which is annoying. 

Best moment this week: I don't have group b strep!!! I feel like everything else has been totally crazy this pregnancy, so I was totally sure this test would also be postive, but it wasn't. Woohoo! Also, my bonus check from LuLaRoe finally came in so I was able to get started on my Christmas shopping. AND, we took Evelyn to see ice last night, which was super fun but also very cold. She really enjoyed it! Oh jeez, I almost forgot my baby shower was on Saturday. We had so much fun! Thank you so much to everyone who came, and to those of you who were there in spirit! An extra big thank you to Sarah for coming up from Houston to host the shower for me. That's true love.

Miss anything? Chick fil a.

Movement: Last night I made Mike wake him up so I could do kick counts, even though he'd been kicking all day, because I am crazy. So....yeah. 

Food cravings: Cupcakes - Mike tried to tell me I haven't craved cupcakes this pregnancy, but he is a dirty liar. I'm also still really into sweet potatoes. This is still weird to me.

Anything making you queasy or sick? No one should be queasy this far along. 

Gender: Baby boy

Labor signs: Some mild contractions. Lost part of my mucus plug last week (can't remember if I already blogged about this lol. Sorry for the TMI). I had some intense contractions last night and I was laughing because I told Megan at my last midwife appointment that he had better wait till we went to Ice. 

Symptoms: Big belly, itchy hands (AGAIN ugh. I think it's cold weather though), terrible sleep, I have to pee every five seconds, and some contractions

Belly button in or out? Now you can see the outtie through my shirts! This is so hilarious to me.

Wedding rings on or off? Off. Can't wait to get them resized post baby so I can wear them again!

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been pretty cranky lately. We ran into the Clacklers last night at Ice and I was in the worst mood ever. Sorry, Clacklers. LOL 

Looking forward to: My 37 weeks midwife appointment is tomorrow. Thanksgiving is Thursday. Mom and I are getting pedicures on Friday. Evelyn and I are going to the chiropractor on Saturday. And on Sunday we are going to Mainstay Farms FINALLY!!! This is going to be a great week, so baby boy, I'm gonna need you to stay put a little bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment