Wednesday, November 15, 2017

35 weeks...less than 30 days!



How far along? 35 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain/measurements: I am down another pound, which means I've only gained 15 lbs so far!! 

Maternity clothes: Sometimes I wish I had maternity shirts buts it's definitely too late in the game to be buying new clothes. I still love my LuLaRoe, though! 

Sleep: I am sleeping terribly, still. It's hard for me to fall asleep, then I have a toddler who insists on sleeping on top of me, also my legs hurt all the time and I'm up to pee at least six times a night because I have to drink ridiculous amounts of water to keep my sugar low. The other day I laid down with Evelyn "for an hour" and woke up two hours later!! Clearly, I needed it. 

Best moment this week:. Not really pregnancy related, but I won two tickets to Mainstay Farms! Mike and I are going to take Evelyn the last Sunday in November, so brother needs to hold off on being born until then! Oh, also, we are now to weekly appointments at the midwives! We're so close to having another baby!! 

Miss anything? Sweets. Chick fil a. Margaritas. Not being sore. 

Movement: He's such a stinker. Some days he kills me with how painful his movement is and other days he's like "eh, just a little bitty kick to let you know I'm here!" I did have Dana (one of my midwives) check and I do have a posterior placenta (that means it's behind him ) and that's why I feel him so intensely and why I was able to feel him so early! 

Food cravings: Sweets and pizza. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really! Thank goodness. 

Gender: Baby boy

Labor signs: I had some intense contractions the other night where it felt like Baby boy was trying to escape immediately. He was so low! And sometimes I think when his movement hurts the worst, those might actually be contractions. I'm not really sure. I'm a little worried that he will be correctly positioned, so I won't have horrible back labor, and I won't realize I'm in labor until he's like about to be born. And by worried I mean, PLEASE GOD let this Labor be easier. HAHA. 

Symptoms: Big belly, terrible sleep, peeing all the time

Belly button in or out? Mike got onto me last week for my blog. He said "Laura, you straight up have an outtie. There is no "kind of" HAHA. Evelyn is constantly trying to push my belly button back in, which is cute, but also painful. 

Wedding rings on or off? Off, though I did wear my wedding band the other day!! I think it's a little bigger than my engagement ring. I did get my engagement ring on, but I was worried it wouldn't come off easily later so I took it off right away. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty moody and cranky. Especially at the end of the day, I just don't want to be touched! Unfortunately clingy toddlers do not understand this. 

Looking forward to: Back to the midwife on Wednesday! Like I said, I start weekly visits now! Also, Mike has some world record attempt on Friday, so E and I are going to go watch that. And my baby shower is on Saturday! That also means Sarah will be here from Houston!! Yay!! 


PS: since we are less than 30 days from my due date, and hopefully he will come early like Evelyn did, what should I be doing to get ready?? I keep looking at lists on Pinterest and I'm like "okay, I've done all that" but I feel like something's missing! How did you prepare in the last month before baby arrived? 

No comments:

Post a Comment